Tuesday 1 October 2013

Crochet Teddy Bear

My youngest Godchild's birthday is this week and so far I've made something for every birthday.  Looking for something quick to make to keep up the tradition, I remembered I had signed up for a craftsy class on making amigurumi animals.

So this week I've been making a crochet teddy bear. I only had enough wool for a white bear so he's an amigurumi polar bear!

The crochet is easy enough with all single (US) or double crochet (UK).  I find the difference in  the crochet terms a bit headwrecking sometimes. Luckily the instruction videos on craftsy are great and I've all the pieces made at last.

Now onto the fun part- stuffing!  I hope she likes him! 

Stacey the instructor has a second class designing your own amigurumi monster.  I think that might be next, just in time for Halloween!

1 comment:

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...