Wednesday 25 September 2013

WIP - Catching Up

Well it has been crazy busy here not that you would see from the blog posts or lack thereof.  Just finished up a busy work week and a trip to TV land, well Irish TV land in the form of my best friends mum getting called up for the national lottery show.  We had a brilliant day out, got to be on TV for all of 5 seconds and watched it replayed at least 3 times already!

So catching up this week on the Penny Sampler quilt.  I started high key and low volume and then something happened to me.  It's been a colour invasion.

 I did remember that I was going for low volume and did a mid make correction:
 But contrasting colour got the better of me again.
 It's going to be an interesting quilt this!

Linking up to

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun trip .. did she win any prizes? I love the little pops of colour that are appearing in your quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blocks...the trees...the birds....the colors, the prints, all of it! Whether it turns out low volume or not I think it will look great. Can't wait to see what it will look like. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo such pretty blocks! Especially those trees/flowers/vines :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...