Thursday 4 July 2013

Swoon 2013

Swoon was one of those Quilt a longs that passed me by last year though I've always liked the look of the block and totally love some of the versions I've seen posted especially  Live a Colourful Life's quilt made from Oakshott cottons against a dark background.

Sarah at FairyFace Designs has started Swoon 2013 and set up a Flickr page for all of us who missed out on last years Swoon-a-long and want to make some this year. There is a good bit of interest and this has been on my mind to do for a while so I'm joining in.


I bought these FQB in Quiltology in Chicago when I was visiting family last May. There were two bundles of Crazy Daisy each with 9 FQ's so perfect for Swoon (18 FQ's +BGF). I have some lovley Kona midnight I bought from Cindy at FluffySheepQuilting a few weeks ago - so I'm all set.

Hope you can join us!


1 comment:

  1. I am cutting my Swoon quilt now..so looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...