Sunday 14 July 2013

City Sampler Sew-A-Long: Blocks 16-24/100

Maybe the heat is getting to me as well as Wilbur because I have 4 blocks in a row with no matching seams.



I even considered remaking number 17 but just for a minute, it's wonky and busy and if I have enough Boho fabric left at the end I just might.  The rest of the blocks came together better.  Could have been the sun going down and the air getting cooler or the cold white wine from the fridge that did the trick!




 I haven't managed to name these blocks yet.  Tula left them blank for us to name them but to me they are rectangle block mostly purple and the green one with orange bits in.  Yup probably the wine having an effect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome! I reply by email or within the thread if you are a noreply blogger so check back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...